For more information,
please the see
Current Factory Training Program
SGM's pool workshop is a three-day, hands-on training
program focusing on proper installation of SGM swimming pool
and deck finishes.
The purpose of this course is to
familiarize pool industry professionals with the
preparation, application, exposure and maintenance of pool
plaster and deck finishes.
Payment information - Class fee is $495.00 per participant.
HOST HOTEL & CLASSROOM VENUE
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale
1500 W. Commercial Blvd. Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
HANDS-ON TRAINING @ SGM Headquarters
1502 SW 2nd Place Pompano Beach, FL 33069
Classes start daily @ the Hotel Classroom
Day 1 - 8:30am - 5:00pm / Lunch will be served
Day 2 - 8:30am - 5:00pm / Lunch will be served
Day 3 - 8:30am - 12:00pm
PREPARED TO PARTICIPATE.
PROPER WORK ATTIRE REQUIRED
Topics will include:
- The National Plaster Council (NPC) pool plaster guidelines.
- Job sizing and estimating
- Surface preparation
- Application and exposure techniques
- Diamond Brite installation technique
- River Rok installation technique
- Spray Deck installation technique
- Start up / Water Chemistry